New Saveurs d’Asie



“Yellow!”
I recall when Bow, my Thai friend convinced me to eat at this Vietnamese restaurant.
She never got the name.
When I saw the striking façade a bit off the corner across Théâtre Royal, it’s actually the one on my eat list in Mons.

Had dinner on June 29, 2019 with Prince Charming. 
It was 32C at 7.30 pm. 
Sitting outside seemed the best option. While inside was cramped, with only about five small tables and an open kitchen. Around thirty minutes later, it was full.

It’s a typical Asian restaurant with basic menu (available in English).
For starter, we had nems with minced pork and vegetables (4EUR/ 4pc), served with not-so-traditional sauce (usually sweet and sour sauce), instead it was a mixture of fish sauce, chili and garlic. My main was Wantan Men (big bowl of noodles with cha siu and wantan/ 7EUR) while Prince Charming had Pork Fried Rice (7 EUR).




They were below our expectation.
Maybe it’s been modified to local taste.